Tuesday, June 26, 2012

There's a New Girl in Town

Well. Its certainly been a while, hasn't it? I'm not dead nor have I been abducted by aliens. Life has just gotten in the way of things like it has an annoying habit of doing. There have been far too many little changes and not nearly enough big ones to warrant boring you with the details. But I'm back now...and I brought some friends:



I got bitten by the Blythe bug just over a year ago and it has been a crazy ride ever since! I started out thinking that I would get just one and that was it. Ha ha...soon another girl came knocking on my door, then another, and another..you get the idea. Once I started buying clothes and accessories I quickly realized that this is an endlessly entertaining and also endlessly expensive hobby. So I started up my own Etsy account to sell some of my hand made dolly creations in order to hopefully fund some of the ongoing madness!

I expect the focus of this blog will continue to be about knitting, kids and pets. But expect a pretty high dose of Blythe goodness sprinkled in, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment